Monday, February 8, 2016

2015 Summa Cum Laude Albums - Part I

There are my 10 favorite albums of 2015. Rank ordering them was tough.

#10 Endless Forms Most Beautiful by Nightwish

This Finnish band is the quintessential symphonic metal act. Their 2015 album is a tribute to the theory of evolution and Darwin.

Endless Forms Most Beautiful

Élan


The Greatest Show on Earth


#9 Smoke and Mirrors by Imagine Dragons

Who doesn't like this band?

Gold


Polaroid


Friction
Trouble


#8 Love Stuff by Elle King

I was planning to include Elle King on my list somewhere. But every time I listened to this album, it went higher up my list. Oh, and I only recently found out who her father was, so that had no influence on me.

America's Sweetheart


Where the Devil Don't Go


Make You Smile


#7 Chapter One by Ella Henderson
What an amazing young talent! The UK just keeps bringing stars in this genre.

Mirror Man


Hard Work


Yours


#6 25 by Adele

Did I just say something about the UK? I suppose the only surprise here is that it's only #6. It's very, very good.

Now, there is not a lot out there yet I can link to, so just trust me on this album .

When We Were Young


No comments:

Post a Comment