Saturday, February 6, 2016

2015 Magna Cum Laude Albums - Top 25 part I

Just a quick reminder, this is a list of my favorite albums. That is the primary criterion, how much I like it (as an album).

#25 After by Lady Lamb and the Beekeeper
I really love this Maine product. Her second album did not disappoint me in anyway.

Billions of Eyes


Violet Clementine


Atlas


#24 Liberman by Vanessa Carlton
I've been a fan of hers for a long time.

Blue Pool


Willows


Operator


#23 Badlands by Halsey
What a great debut from this 21 year old from New Jersey.

Drive


Ghost


Hold Me Down


#22 Delirium by Ellie Goulding

I admit, I am generally skeptical of "pop" albums with many producers. I just happen to like this one.

Army


Outside


Scream It Out


The Greatest

#21 Our Own House by Misterwives
It's getting harder for me to differentiate. This album from this New York band is really good.


Our Own House


Reflections


Best I Can Do



imagination infatuation



#20 Never Want to Grow Up by Katrina Stone
LA based Katrina Stone may well be my best Noisetrade discovery ever.



#19 The Bright Side by Lenka
If you know me, you know I love this Australian singer.

Unique


The Long Way Home


The Bright Side


#18 Pagans In Vegas by Metric
One of the many things I love about Toronto. And I really love this band.

Too Bad So Sad


The Governess


The Shade (Acoustic)


#17 Lost in Cyco City by Sumo Cyco

Why didn't I discover this band sooner? Well, I have now. <3 Canada! eh?

Brave


The Ugly


Cry Murder


#16 Blood to Bone by Gin Wigmore

What's the best thing about New Zealand after the Lord of the Rings Movies? Perhaps Gin Wigmore?

Nothing to No One


Black Parade


I Will Love You


#15 Drones by Muse

It's just good.

Mercy


Dead Inside


Reapers


Drones

No comments:

Post a Comment