Friday, February 12, 2016

2015 Favorite Songs - Cum Laude

I've been holding back when linking songs from my top albums. But no more! What follows is some of the very best stuff!

The "cum laude" part of the list is not rank ordered. FYI
You Don't Like Dancing by Gabrielle Aplin


What Kind of Man by Florence + The Machine


Vaganbond by MisterWives


Stranger At My Door by Brandi Carlile


The Shade by Metric


Suicidal by Dead Sara


Sorry by Meg Myers


Smoke And Mirrors by Imagine Dragons


Roll Up your Sleeves by Meg Mac


Rescue by ZZWard


Never Ending Circles by Chvrches


Million Years Ago by Adele ( sorry, nothing I can link to right now. But this song is on this list)

Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding


Instigators by Grace Potter


I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons


Hello by Adele


Dear Daughter by Halestorm


Blue Skies by Lenka


Black Water by Of Monsters and Men


Black Eye by ARCHIS


Apocalyptic by Halestorm


Alive Tonight by Grace Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment