Friday, March 1, 2024

2022/23 Albums -Magna Cum Laude Part I 40-31

Unlike the Cum Laude list, these are rank ordered.

40. DREAM NAILS Doom Loop

Imagine me liking an all girl punk band from London. Crazy stuff.













39. Regina Spektor Home, before and after

I so much love this artist. Born is Russia, raised in New York.













38. Eva Under Fire Love, Drugs & Misery

This is a good old fashioned bluesy rock band. From Detroit - which seems appropriate.













37. The Beaches Blame My Ex

Canadian bands and artists always seem to do well with me. This delightful band is no exception. From Toronto.













36. Therion Leviathon II

From Sweden. This band has seen some change over the years, but they continue to put out great albums.













35.DYLYN The Sixty90's

Singer/Songwriter from Canada (Toronto or Vancouver, depending on who you ask)













34. Florence + The Machine Dance Fever

Another great album from this artist. One of my all times.













33. Mother Mother Inside

A super band from Vancouver













32. Taylor Swift Midnights

Do I need to say anything here?













31. Grace Potter Mother Road

From Vermont, Grace Potter has been a favorite on mine for over a decade









No comments:

Post a Comment