Friday, February 16, 2024

2022/2023 Cum Laude Albums part III

Last batch before the Magnas Oryad Sacred & Profane

Listening to this awesome band, you might guess they were from Europe. Nope, Denver CO.









Panic Shack Baby Shack

A Welsh band makes my list. Imagine that.









Paramore This Is Why

I remember seeing No Doubt in 2009. The warm up act was this band with a crazy energetic and super-young lead singer. This band has stood the test of time. From Tennessee









Pvris Evergreen

Been a fan of this band from Massachusetts for some time. Their latest effort did not dissapoint.









Riverby Absolution

From Philly.









Sarah Kinsley Ascension

From California. Trained at Columbia University.









Scene Queen Bimbo Core

From New York.









Shaylon The Initiation of a Timeless Voyager

From San Francisco.









Suki Waterhouse I Can't Let Go

Singer/Song-writer from the UK









TAELA life's a bitch... but it gets better

From Missouri.









Tedeschi Trucks Band I Am The Moon: II. Ascension

From Jacksonville. This duo is a powerhouse.









The Dark Side of the Moon New Horizons

Melissa Bonny fronts this sort of "all star" symphonic metal band. Swiss, German, and Danish. Take your pick.









The Regrettes Further Joy

From Los Angeles. And underrated band I think.









The Soapgirls In My Skin

A sister duo from France/South Africa. Hard to believe they have been under my radar for so long.









Vonnie Kyle Imperfect Parts

I started following her when she was Minneapolis based. She has moved around a bit since then, but I still consider her "one of us"









No comments:

Post a Comment