Friday, March 25, 2022

2021 Albums. Summa Cum Laude Part II. (top 10)

I have to say, it was truly hard to rank-order these. They are all great.

10 Saint Agnes Vampie

If you are feeling a bit combative and rebellious, this for you; enjoy this London band.









9 London Grammar California Soil

Another UK based artist. Special band for me.









8 Kerri Watt Neptune's Daughter

Scottish singer based in London (and I am not done with UK singers). You're going to like her.









7 Orla Gartland Woman on the Internet

Taking a break from the UK, here is an amazing artist from Ireland. Real deal, trust me.









6 Adele 30

I swear the UK thing is not by design. And you can't really argue with Adele. I missed her. This was really good.









5 Brandi Carlile In These Silent Days

I think she just gets better and better. So much love her. Nashville based.









4 Ashe Ashlyn

Every year there is an album that gets better with every listen and keeps rising up my list. Like this one. From California (not UK, ok?).









3 Birdy Young Heart

UK singer that I have loved for quite some time. I really can't say enough good things about her music and this album.









2 Wolf Alice Blue Weekend

This band has been a favorite for a while. But this is by far my favorite album from them. From London (should that just be the default?).









1 The Pretty Reckless Death By Rock And Roll

Oh boy, is this album good. Fucking good. Love this band. (from LA)







No comments:

Post a Comment