Thursday, February 8, 2024

2022/2023 albums - Cum Laude part II

Not rank ordered. G.E.M. REVELATION

Singer/Song-writer from Hong Kong









Gabrielle Aplin Phosphorescent

One of my favorite singers. From the UK.









GIRLI why am i like this??

OK, this is an EP. But I like it enough to include here. London based singer/song-writer









HAWXX Earth, Spit, Blood and Bones

London based band.









He Is We Treehouse

Duo from Tacoma, WA









Ignea Dreams of Lands Unseen

Great band from Ukraine.









Jessie Ware That! Feels Good!

London based singer/song-writer









Jewel Freewheelin' Woman

Does Jewel still have it? I have concluded that the answer is yes!









Kailee Morgue Girl Next Door

Singer/song-write from Phoenix, AZ









Katharina Nuttall The Garden

From Norway









Kayleigh Goldsworthy Learning to be Happy

From Syracuse, NY; based in Philly.









KOBURG Fables Part I

A wonderful act from the UK.









Kontrust madworld

This German band both rocks and cracks me up. Love them.









Lauren Daigle Lauren Daigle

From Louisiana. I find most Christian music acts to be syrupy and barely tolerable. This singer is certainly an exception.









Lila Blue Sweat Pea

Based in Brooklyn. A recent discovery for me.









Lissie Carviing Canyons

Currently based in Decorah, Iowa. She is one of my favorite singers <3









Mae Simpson Chandelier & Bloom

Minneapolis based. And terrific!









Maya Hawke MOSS

New York based. Probably best known for being in Stranger Things. But she is a talented singer/song-writer who caught my attention before I realized she was that girl.









Muna/b> MUNA

This great band from Los Angeles is such a great supporter of the LGBTQ commmunity.









Nova Twins Supernova

The juxtoposition is accidental. But I first heard the act as a warm up to Muna. They are outstanding in their own right. From the UK.





No comments:

Post a Comment