Thursday, February 25, 2021

2020 Magna Cum Laude Albums, Part II

Like Part I, these are not rank-ordered.

Haim Women in Music Pt. III

I love this sister trio from LA.







Kandle Stick Around and Find Out

Singer-songwriter based in Montréal. Surpised she is not better known.







Maria Mena They never leave their wives

Singer from Norway. This album definitely has a theme to it. Beautiful music.







Moonlight Haze Lunaris

Another symphonic metal band. This one is from Italy.







Pike and Sutton Heart Is A Compass

Austin based duo. Glad I stumbled onto them.







Polly Scattergood In This Moment

Long been a fan of this singer from Essex, England.









Reb Fountain Reb Fountain

New Zealand always seems to have an artist that catches my attention.







Roses & Revolutions Under The Spell

Wonderful duo from Rochester, NY.







Shel Wild Child

Another great sister act. This one from Fort Collins Colorado.







Taylor Swift Folklore AND evermore

OK, I am just going to assume you know who Taylor Swift is. I will add this: Two albums this year. I really liked them both.











The Big Moon Walking Like We Do

Another band from London. That's a thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment