Sunday, February 21, 2021

2020 Magna Cum Laude Albums Part I

Like the Cum Laude list, these are not rank-ordered

The Aces Under My Influence

A great act can come from the most unexpected places. For example, Provo, Utah.







Amaranthe Manifest

This Swedish band keeps delivering.







Anna Ihlis Röd

Another act from Sweden, quite a contrast though.







Anya Marina Queen of the Night

One of the first acts I ever saw at the Varsity Theater. Enjoyed her music for years. Originally for Portland, she now is based in NY.







Beyond The Black Hørizøns

A German Symphonic Metal Band. I really liked this album.







Bre Kennedy Twenty Something

Very glad I discoverd this Nashville Based singer this year.







Deau Eyes Let It Leave

Debut album of this singer from Virginia. Very nice.







Deep Sea Diver IMPOSSIBLE WEIGHT Excellent band from Seattle







Dream Wife So When You Gonna... London based pop band. I can't not like them.







Eleine Dancing in Hell

With a title like that, what's not to like? Great band from (big shock this year) Sweden.







Gabrielle Aplin Dear Happy

I've been a fan of this British singer for some time.







Ignea The Realms of Fire and Death

This metal band hails from Ukraine.















No comments:

Post a Comment