Friday, February 15, 2019

2018 Summa Cum Laude Albums Part 2 (top ten)

10. Caroline Rose LONER

This innovative singer-songwriter from New York, NY is nothing short of awesome.







9. Larkin Poe Venom & Faith

This sister duo from Atlanta slipped under my radar for a while. No more. This is a great album.







8. Meg Myers Take Me To The Disco

This L.A. based singer has gifted us with this gem. It gets better with every listen.







7. Miya Folick Premonitions

Another L.A. based singer. And another album that keeps getting better each iteration.







6. Aurora Infections of a Different Kind

From Bergen, Norway. This youngster is an extraordinary talent.





5. Lissie Castles

I am not even sure what to say about this artist. She has become so near and dear to my heart. Saw her twice this year. So incredible. Currently based in Iowa (yes, that is correct).







4. Metric Art of Doubt

This Toronto based band is one of my all time favorite bands. Their latest album only confirms why I love them.





3. Florence + the Machine High As Hope

Not surprising to see this band near the top of my list. From London, UK.







2. Brandi Carlile By The Way, I Forgive You

This Seattle Singer is a once in a generation talent. And after all her incredible work, she just gets better.







1. Halestorm Vicious

This Pennsylvania Band has really, really moved up my list of great bands. They are incredible live. And Lzzy Hale is over the top good.





No comments:

Post a Comment