Wednesday, February 6, 2019

2018 Cum Laude Albums Part II

Continuing on.

Lola Tried Lola Tried

Based in Austin, TX.







Molly Pinto Madigan Villanelle

This singer from Massachusetts is captivating.







Peelander-Z GO PZ GO

This band Japan both cracks me is fucking awesome!







Sampson Dark Sky Night

To be honest, I couldn't figure out where this artist is from. No matter, I like.





The Shacks Haze

This duo from New York got instant national attention in 2017 when they were used in iphone 8 commercials. I already had their album in my itunes (just sayin').
Their follow up album makes my list.





SLOTHRUST The Pact

Boston based, I really dig their sound.







The Beths Future Me Hates Me

From Auckland, New Zealand.







Thunderpussy Greatest Tits

What's the best part for this all-female band from Seattle? The band names or the album name? Actually, it's the music.





Totally Mild Her

From Melbourne, Australia.







War On Women Capture the Flag

From Baltimore.





Wesley Jensen Something New

From Texas (Denton I think).





White Mystery HELLION BLENDER

Brother sister duo form Chicago. I hears it's a cool city





No comments:

Post a Comment