Monday, January 13, 2020

2019 Cum Laude Albums. II

Continuing on. Again, these are not rank-ordered.

Julia Michaels. Inner Monologue, Pt 1.

From Iowa. Yes, you heard that right.

.
.
.

Laleh. Vänta!.

From Sweden.
.


.

Liliac. Chain of Thorns.

Group of siblings from Southern California. Great sound.





Meg & Dia happysad.

I have long been a huge fan of Dia Frampton. This year she got back together with her sister. From Utah

.



Melissa Horn Konstjord andning.

Another Swedish singer.

.

.

Otoboke Beaver ITEKOMA HITS.

From Japan (obviously I think).



.

Помни Имя Свое Голос северного ветра (Часть I). and. Имярек.

This amazing singer from Russia put out two albums in 2019. I love her voice and music. As far as I can tell, the translation of her artist names is "remember my name". One of the albums is "Voice of the North Wind (part I)" and I really don't know what the other means.

.
.
.

ShitKid DETENTION.

One more act from Sweden. I venture they are a contrast to the other two.

.

.

stef chura Midnight

From Detroit.

.
.
.
.
Wolf and Moon Before It Gets Dark

This duo hails from Berlin.







No comments:

Post a Comment