Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2014 Magna Cum Laude IV

The Novelists, another band I don't actually know much about. This song features Megan Slankard, who is quite a talent. I'm In No Pain


I really love The Pretty Reckless. Perhaps too much, which could result in my Going to Hell


I apologize for the repeat bands at this point. But in my defense, there are a lot of artists on the big long list. Turns out, my favorites dominate near the top. Here are two from The Strange Familiar (who totally deserve to dominate).
Painkiller

Rain


Here is band from LA that is pretty cool I think. Wildcat! Wildcat! with Up & Beyond


Are there two greater pillars in Symphonic Metal than Nightwish and Within Temptation? So, what if the orignal front from Nightwish did a joint song with Within Temptation? You'd get this


In the same genre, here are two great tracks from Xandria. Sacrificium

Nightfall


From Phoenix of all places, here are two from Zola Jesus
Dangerous Days

Hunger


My last Magna, perhaps appropriately, Sick Like Me from In This Moment

No comments:

Post a Comment