Sunday, January 11, 2015

2014 Cum Laude V

From Kentucky, Sleeper Agent.


The band is from the Netherlands, the singer? Mexico. Stream of Passion.


This is a really good album. Period. The assist from Imogene Heap only helps.


From LA, The Pretty Reckless


From LA, The Shoe


I think this band is just going to get more and more popular. From Ohio, The Strange Familiar.


Tori Amos put an album out this year, and I got to see her perform. She still has it.


Who is Vance Joy? I didn't know until recently. Turns out he is a very talented singer-songwriter from down-under.


To be honest, I don't know much about this band. Various Hands. It's a cool song though.


From New York State, We Are The In Crowd.


My last Cum Laude. But trust me, you will see many of these bands again in the coming posts. Here is a band from The Netherlands I got to see at First Avenue this year. Within Temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment