Thursday, December 26, 2013

More honorable mentions

If you know me, you that Vienna Teng is my favorite artist.  I was super privileged to see her perform live this month in Minneapolis (third time).  Here is one from her amazing album AIMS (and you can guess there are more up the list).  Oh, and since this is not an official video, I want to remind you all to go out and buy her album if you like this.  Heck, buy all her albums.  That's an order!

The Breaking Light (with Alex Wong) 



While Vienna Teng currently hails from Michigan, here is a very young talent who is from there.
Olivia Millerschin,  Screw Valentine's Day!


Here is a great band from Vancouver, which may well be my favorite city.  (Top 5 for sure)

Sticks (is the video a little weird?  sure.  But it's a great band).


 This one qualifies because the album is 2013.  Anyway, great song by this Swiss-German duo.

Boy,  Little Numbers



Here is a song from one of the best albums of the year (I mean, it's really good).

Sara Bareilles,  I Choose You .





 

No comments:

Post a Comment