Thursday, January 28, 2016

2015 - Best songs that are not from my top 50 or so albums - part I

OK, that is probably a terrible name for this list. But that's what it is. I purchased 93 albums this year that were released this year, and I have managed so far to filter down to 50 or so really good albums. But there are a lot of great songs on the remainder. So here they are. These are not rank ordered.

Bebe Rexha has three songs. She is a 26 year old singer from NY, perhaps her album should have made my album list. But even so, here you go.

I'm Gonna Show You Crazy



Pray



I Can't Stop Drinking About You



Brandy Zdan is a Canadian living in Nashville. What could be bad about that?
Back on you



If you follow me, you know I love females from the UK. Here is Charolotte OC.

If My House Was Burning



Emily Hearn is a wonderful singer from Georgia (USA). Enjoy.


Volcano


Worth Fighting For


Fit For Rivals hails from Florida. We'll hear from them again in my top song list.
Here is Hit Me



Fleurie is based in Nashville. They put a very nice album out this year. Here is Fire In My Bones



Sparks

Ghost Lit Kingdom hails from LA. Here is You Don't Know Me



Holly Miranda hails from Detroit Michigan.

All I Want Is To Be Your Girl


Time to sleep. Part II later.

No comments:

Post a Comment