Thursday, July 31, 2014

2014, Magna Cum Laude albums (so far)

Yesterday, was my "Cum Laude" so to speak.  Here are my Magna Cum Laude albums.

These are in random order by the way.

Christina Perri, Head or Heart.  A great follow up album from this wonderful singer from Philadelphia.



Gabrielle Aplin,  English Rain  I have such a weak spot for Brits.  This super talented 21 year old is no exception.  Enjoy, if you've never heard of her. And even if you have.




Katie Herzig, Walk Through Walls. Love her.  Period.  Another Nashville based singer (though originally from Colorado).  I was lucky to see her at the Varsity a bit back.   Proof:








Polly Scattergood,  Arrows.  Did I mention I like Brits? 





Ingrid Michaelson, Lights Out.  How did she not make my top 5?  It was very close.  Anyway, I can't really say enough good things.  Privileged to have seen her live twice now (including First Ave this year).

No comments:

Post a Comment